Facilities Maintenance Engineer
Job Level : -
Job Purpose :-
- Ensure all Brewery Facilities (building, HVAC, sanitary, MEP) in an excellent condition for production and non production facility
- Supervise the design and ensure the quality of work of any contractors in conducting facilities maintenance to meet highest safety standard within Government and Heineken Policy whilst excelling at quality and balancing costs consideration
- Developing an accurate plan, defining clear scope and allocating sufficient resources to achieve specific goals On-Time-In-Full (OTIF) and within budget.
- Diploma 3 or Bachelor degree or higher in Civil Engineering.
- At least 3-year relevant experience in FMCG, preferable at foreign invested company
- Knowledge on design and building structure, architect, MEP, and Project Management
- Familiar with Auto CAD, CorelDraw or other design software.
- Understand continues improvement method (TPM).
- Able communicated in English, good team work and fast learner.
- Familiar with ISO 9002/22000/14000.