Job Level : None
Job Purpose :-
- Coordinate execute and Ensure Contract management are fully compliance with business objectives.
- Support on Implementation strategy of HGP SC category leader and monitoring of contracts with suppliers, and monitoring of supplier performance by establishing, following, measuring and observing KPI’s and service levels.
- Support, develop and implement a purchasing action plan for realizing a sustainable competitive advantage (at the best possible value, security of supply and innovation).
- Bachelor degree or higher in Industrial Engineering, Finance, Management, Business Administrator / logistic or others related disciplines.
- At least 3-year relevant experience in FMCG, preferable at foreign invested company.
- Knowledge of commercial negotiation.
- Ability to influence with interpersonal skill.
- Knowledge of technical expertise relative to any particular commodities.
- Proficient in MS Office package especially Excel and word.
- Understand continues improvement method ( TPM)
- Good communicated in English, good team work and fast learner.
- Familiar with ISO 9002/22000/14000.