The Remuneration Committee is appointed and tdismissed by the Board of Commissioners of the Company. Their task is to assist the Board of Commissioners in fulfilling its responsibilities in relation to the remuneration of members of the Board of Commissioners and the Board of Directors, and the Audit Committee and Remuneration Committee.
|Secretary (non-voting)||:||Hning Wicaksono|
To ensure its independence, the Remuneration Committee includes two Independent Commissioners, including the Chairman, while the other member is a Commissioner of the Company.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Remuneration Committee is set up by and accountable to the Board of Commissioners. Its task is mainly to assist the Board of Commissioners to:
- Review and recommend the remuneration strategy for both Commissioners and (Functional) Directors of the Company.
- Review and recommend a proposal to the Board of Commissioners on remuneration for Commissioners, to be proposed during the AGMS.
- Approve the remuneration of (Functional) Directors of the Company.
The Remuneration Committee shall, whenever necessary and reasonable, in accordance with the procedure and at the cost of the Company:
- Have the authority to investigate any matter within its terms of reference;
- Have the resources which are required to perform its duties;
- Have the full and unrestricted access to any information pertaining to the Company;
- Be able to obtain independent professional advice