Packaging Technician (Tangerang)
Job Level : Technician
Job Purpose :Ensure safety agenda is implemented in the daily job. Maintain the machines. Operate and execute in a qualitative way the process and product related tasks, while improving the key performance indicators and production losses, leading to a safe working environment on machine/area.
- Contributes in implementing safety improvement activities.
- Proposes improvement actions based on standard analyses and sensing (hearing/looking/feeling/smelling) of his/her area of the line.
- Ensures the Packaging process operates in an efficient and effective manner according to the production plan and specification in standard and nonstandard conditions
- PRA (Person Responsible Area), ensures workplace is at the required AM (Autonomous Maintenance) and 5S standards.
- Execute corrective and preventive maintenance tasks to safe guard equipment availability, according to agreed HEINEKEN and local standards and procedures.
- Executes basic maintenance tasks according to standards and is actively involved in improvement activities
- Captures and interprets performance data and executes corrective actions and communicate it to the relevant stake holders in order to facilitate optimal decision making.
- Minimum Diploma (D3) in Engineering majoring Mechatronic, Electrical, Instrument and Automation or other relevant background.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to actively work as part of team.
- Good in analytical thinking and problem solving capabilities.
- Computer literate.
- English Proficiency Passive
- Have a solid experience in Food & Beverage industry is an advantage
- Familiar with TPM, ISO 9001, ISO 14000, ISO 22000 is an advantages.
- Has a potential to be developed in the higher level in future.