Draught Beer (DB) Technician
Job Level : Staff
Job Purpose :Reporting to DB Supervisor, this position is responsible to ensure to support services to the Sales team and on-premise customers through service calls and equipment installation, conduct maintenance with regular visits sanitation of the draught beer machine, survey, installations, replacement, withdrawal asset and co2 equipment’s at outlets in his or her coverage areas.
The key accountabilities included:
- Regular maintenance (every 2 weeks) with high quality control standards including cleaning, sterilizing, repairing and the overall maintenance of equipment used in beer systems
- Deliver draft installation, replacement and withdrawal services of all authorized equipment as assigned by supervisor on a timely basis
- Mandatory to collect data, monitoring average monthly sales productivity of each outlet, monitor the productivity of draught beer machines installed in the outlet.
- Follow up immediately trouble-shoot problems with draught beer systems & equipment.
- Provide training to outlets along with every new installation or by request.
- Min. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge in cooling system is an advantage
- Willing to be placed across Indonesia