Job Purpose :
1. Responding to customer enquiries and follow-up to the respective department.
2. Taking information from customers and record it in the database/system.
3. Process & monitor complaint progress and status.
4. Giving information and helping to solve customer complaints
5. Products Campaign and Promotion Info.
6. Arranging services for customers, e.g.: order booking & related to delivery information
7. Initiate improvement input in order to deliver best service to customers
8. To deliver positive customer’s experience.
Respond to Customers
• Giving timely respond
• To gather complete
• To record detail
complaint to database/system
• Follow-up Complaint /
• Monitor complaint
status and report it regularly.
• To give a proper
respond to customer
• To give the right
• To propose the right
solution and sufficient information for the explanation
Product Campaign / Promotion Info
• To share information
to customers from internal/marketing
• To understand the
program and be able to give briefly info or explanation.
• To follow up orders
related to the stock booking/allocation.
• To give information
related to delivery status
Input for Improvement
• To propose idea for
service improvement to customer
• To deliver a good
experience to customers. E.g: Quick
respond, giving early & complete information.
Level of education : Minimum
Field of education : Preferably
Food Technology, but any majors are welcomed
Experience (including Management Experience): Preferably 2 years experience
English Proficiency : Good
in both oral and written