Channel Development Manager
Job Purpose :Our Corporate Affairs ambition is to grow the business, promote the company, our brands and products and improve the business climate. A Sustainability Manager is expected to deliver the ambition by delivering, reporting, engaging and communicating the Company’s Sustainability agenda.
- Formulates, manages & execute with the annual channel strategy & plan
- Provides clear key performance metrics reflecting channel portfolio activity & growth
- Understand channel priorities, identify strategic initiatives, and develop effective programs
- Responsible for developing excellence in in-outlet execution across key customers/accounts
- Willing to be placed in the regional area all over Indonesia
Level of education: Qualified degree level or higher
Years of experience: More than 6 years of working experience
Language Requirement: Fluent in English
Excellent writing & presentation skills
Great networking & influencing skills and good existing media contacts
Information gathering and interpreting skills
Deep understanding of community and sustainability issues.
Organisational skills to manage demanding workload and priorities
Strong project management
Ability to handle complex issues, grasp complex information and communicate simply.