Internship - Corporate Affairs
Job Level : Internship
Job Purpose :This Internship program is to provide fresh graduate students professional insight and a first-hand experience of the real business. Intern will be able to apply their knowledge to the real business application.
Supporting Corporate Communications Manager in:
- Producing creative content/communications assets (copywriting, stories, short videos).
- Pushing the content to right audiences, both internal and external, across the appropriate corporate communications channels.
- Managing social media and digital activity including social listening, media monitoring and data analysis.
- Using data to help us understand the impact/effectiveness of our traditional, digital and social communication/campaigns and optimise our editorial and campaign response.
- Qualification: Bachelor or Master Degree from reputable university (all major) with up to 1 year of working experience after your studies.
- Major : Mass Communications, Broadcasting, Multimedia, Marketing, Communication, Business
- Minimum GPA 3.0.
- Able to speak English fluently.
- Having an entrepreneurial mind-set, taking own initiatives and open-minded culture and short decision paths.
- Willing to do a full-time internship for 6 months in Multi Bintang Indonesia.
- Required skills: Copywriting (English and Bahasa), Digital/Social Media, Video Editing, Graphic Design, Broadcasting.
Potential Future Careers:
- Corporate Affairs: Corporate Communication Specialist; In-house Copywriters/content creator