Job Purpose :To support MBI in the implementation of New Product Innovation projects through a collaborative relationship with BPOM. Management of suppliers and handling of customer and consumer complaints. Support the Supply Chain [head office functions and production sites] to ensure compliance and continued certification to all external and internal standards, primarily BPOM, SNI, BSN, ISO 9001:2008, ISO22000:2005 [Including Food Safety/HACCP]. Work with brewing sites, logistics and distribution to improve product quality.
- Work with the required Government bodies to ensure full compliance with food safety and quality laws and regulations.
- Support Marketing & Supply Chain teams in the delivery of New Products to market and cost savings for the company
- Management of supplier quality and suitability.
- Support the head office functions and production sites by acting as the Subject Matter Expert for Quality related activities and issues and all Quality Systems used in the company
- University Degree
- Field of education :Food Technology/Chemistry/Biology/Bio-chemistry
- Experience (including Management Experience) At least 2 to 3 years relevant experience in Production Quality or Quality Systems environment
- Fluent in English both oral and written