Job Purpose :To perform operation basic functions within two (2) group /job family at Brew House and Cellar. Responsible to handle 1 workplace (Brewhouse/Fermentation/Filtration) but have experience also with another workplaces.
•Contributes to maintaining a safe environment for employees, contractors and visitors
according to the applicable statutory, HEINEKEN, and local regulations, policies and procedures.
• Operates and executes tasks in compliance with the HEINEKEN and local regulations in his
• Ensures the Brewing and Cellar process are operating according to the specifications and
Production plan in Standard conditions
• Ensures workplace is at the required AM (Autonomous Maintenance) and 5S standards and
is actively involved in AM/5S teams
• Execute corrective and preventive maintenance tasks to safe guard equipment availability,
according to agreed HEINEKEN and local standards and procedures.
• Report accurate and timely data and to effectively communicate it to the relevant
stake holders in order to facilitate optimal decision making
• Bachelor degree in Biology /Chemical Engineering/ Food Technology /
other relevant background.
• Good communication skills.
• Able to actively work as part of team.
• Good in analytical thinking and problem solving capabilities.
• English Proficiency: Intermediate.
• Have a solid experience in Food & Beverage industry is an advantage
• Familiar with TPM, ISO 9001, ISO 14000, ISO 22000 is an advantage.
• Computer literate.
• Has a potential to be developed in the higher level in future.