Tujuan pekerjaan :Our Corporate Affairs ambition is to grow the business, promote the company, our brands and products and improve the business climate. A Sustainability Manager is expected to deliver the ambition by delivering, reporting, engaging and communicating the Company’s Sustainability agenda.
Tanggung jawab :
- Develop and implement the corporate social responsibilities and sustainable community development programs.
- Develop and implement the responsible drinking initiative.
- Deliver annual sustainability report and integrated comms plan by defining stakeholder circular engagement plan and communicate achievements, achieving significant media and stakeholder cut-through.
- Engaging internal and external stakeholders to drive awareness and engagement with sustainability principles.
- Level of education: Qualified degree level or higher
- Years of experience: More than 6 years of working experience
- Language Requirement: Fluent in English
Excellent writing & presentation skills
Great networking & influencing skills and good existing media contacts
Information gathering and interpreting skills
Deep understanding of community and sustainability issues.
Organisational skills to manage demanding workload and priorities
Strong project management
Ability to handle complex issues, grasp complex information and communicate simply.