Packaging Technician I (Mojokerto)
Job Level : Staff
Job Purpose :Ensure product quality and process conditions throughout the packaging process within his/her area of responsibility in compliance with the HEINEKEN and local quality standards, regulations and procedures
- Execute corrective and preventive maintenance tasks to safeguard equipment availability
- Keep (or restore) the equipment and direct work environment in basic conditions through application of AM and 5S (sorting, set in order, systematic cleaning, standardizing and sustaining).
- Measure and record quality parameters.
- Reporting non conformity and propose corrective action.
- Implementing personal hygiene.
- Implementing cleaning of equipments, production facilities and work places area to meet hygiene standard.
- Diploma degree from mechanical, electrical, Mechatronic, Chemical, Food Technology,
- Min. 1 years’ experience in engineering department
- English is a must (min. passive)
- Good computer skills
- Have result oriented way of working
- Have structured and pro-active approach with respect to problem solving
- Understand improvement method concept, ISO 19001, ISO 14000, HACCP/GMP/Hygiene, Safety