Electrical and Instrument Engineer
Job Level : Supervisor
Job Purpose :An electric and instrument engineer develops, implements, tests or improves electronic instrumentation equipment. Electronic instrumentation is an engineered device or instrument that measures flow, temperature, conductivity, or pressure, etc in an automated or controlled systems environment.
- Planning, control, and monitoring execution of maintenance electrical and instrument equipments.
- Troubleshooting electrical and instrument problem in production line.
- Control cost for maintenance execution and modification.
- Evaluate of performance and plan for improvement.
- Leading continuous improvement through TPM methodologies.
- Act as role model on implementation of Safety Health and Environment procedure.
- Bachelor degree, majoring Electrical Engineering, Instrument and Automation Engineering, Mechatronic
- Strong Leadership.
- 3 years experience in Supervisor Level.
- Strong knowledge on ISO 9001, ISO 14000 and Food Safety ISO 22000.
- Good analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- English Proficiency : Conversant in both oral and written